How to enter:
- Register your Kilgariff Estate address via the Kilgariff Estate Christmas Lights webpage by 5pm, Friday 3 December 2021.
- Post a photo to Facebook and tag Kilgariff Estate or email photo to email@example.com by 11pm, Monday 6 December 2021.
- Participants in Kilgariff Estate will receive a $100 Gift Card.
- All Kilgariff Estate participants will be eligible to win the $500 Gift Card – announced 9 November 2021.
Kilgariff Estate Christmas Light Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only available for residents of Kilgariff Estate, Alice Springs who successfully register for the Kilgariff Estate Christmas Light Trail.
- Limit of one entry and one $100 gift card per address within Kilgariff Estate.
- To register for the Kilgariff Estate Christmas Light Competition, participants must register their name, address and phone number by by 5pm, Friday 3 December 2021 via the Kilgariff Estate Christmas Lights webpage.
- Personal information (address and name) supplied may be available publically during the Christmas Light Competition promotion. Phone numbers and email addresses will remain confidential.
- Once registered to participate, Kilgariff Estate participants are required to upload a photo of the exterior decoration of their homes (taken at night time with lights illuminated) to Facebook or send the photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11pm, Monday 6 December 2021. Participants uploading their photos via Facebook, must ‘tag’ the Kilgariff Estate Facebook page: Type – @KilgariffEstate. Photos emailed to the above email address allow for the photo to be posted on the Kilgariff Estate Facebook page.
- $100 Gift Cards will be hand delivered to participating residents who meet the eligibility conditions and who, at the absolute discretion of the Land Development Corporation, are considered to have genuinely participated in the competition, between 7 December and 10 December 2021.
- Eligible and participating homes, registered for the Kilgariff Estate Christmas Light Competition, will be considered for the ‘Best Home in Kilgariff’ prize of a $500 Gift Card. The prize will be judged by the Land Development Corporation.
- The winner of the $500 Gift Card will be notified via phone, email or Facebook and the gift card will be hand delivered to the winners home on between 9 December and 10 December 2021 at a time arranged with the winner.
- Photo identification must be shown when receiving the $500 Gift Card.
- The Land Development Corporation is responsible for this promotion. No other party has any responsibility.
Christmas light competition 2021