How to enter:
- Register your Kilgariff Estate address with the Alice Springs Town Council by 5pm, Friday 27 November 2020
- Post a photo to Facebook and tag Kilgariff Estate or email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8pm, Monday 7 December 2020.
- Participants in Kilgariff Estate will receive a $100 Gift Card.
- All Kilgariff Estate participants will be eligible to win the $500 Gift Card – announced 21 December 2020.
Kilgariff Estate Christmas Light Trail Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only available for residents of Kilgariff Estate, Alice Springs who successfully register for the Alice Springs Town Council’s Christmas Light Trail.
- Limit of 1 entry and 1 $100 gift card per address within Kilgariff Estate.
- To register for the Alice Springs Town Council Christmas Light Trail, participants must register their name, address and phone number by 5pm, Friday 27 November 2020 with Alice Springs Town Council by email email@example.com or phone 8950 0500.
- Personal information (address and name) supplied may be available publically during the Christmas Light Trail promotion. Phone numbers will remain confidential.
- Once registered with the Alice Springs Town Council, Kilgariff Estate participants are required to upload a photo of the exterior decoration of their homes (taken at night time with lights illuminated) to Facebook or send the photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8pm Monday 7 December 2020. Participants uploading their photos via Facebook, must ‘tag’ the Kilgariff Estate Facebook page: Type – @KilgariffEstate. Photos emailed to the above email address allow for the photo to be posted on the Kilgariff Estate Facebook page.
- $100 Gift Cards will be hand delivered to participating residents who meet the eligibility conditions and who, at the absolute discretion of the Land Development Corporation, are considered to have genuinely participated in the competition, between 7 December and 21 December 2020.
- Eligible and participating homes, registered for the Alice Springs Town Council Christmas Light Trail, will be considered for the ‘Best Home in Kilgariff’ prize of a $500 Gift Card. The prize will be judged by Sam Linn of LJ Hooker Alice Springs.
- The winner of the $500 Gift Card will be notified via phone, email or Facebook and the $500 Gift Card will be hand delivered to the winners home on Monday 21 December at a time arranged with the winner and Sam Linn of LJ Hooker Alice Springs.
- Photo identification must be shown when receiving the $500 Gift Card.
- The Land Development Corporation is responsible for this promotion. Neither Alice Springs Town Council nor LJ Hooker Alice Springs have any responsibility.